1. Application Procedures
Applicants are required to download the application form, complete and submit it together with the following documents
- photocopies of the report cards of the last three school years,
- photocopies of relevant certificates, participation and achievement in extra-curricular activities and services of the last three school years, and
- photocopies of the applicant’s Birth Certificate/Identity Card/other documents of Identity
- a crossed cheque of $50 payable to “THE IMC OF SACRED HEART CANOSSIAN COLLEGE”
to the School Office in person during school office hours* or by post on/before 30 Apr 2024.
* School office hours:
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 12:00 noon|
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
|Sunday / Public holidays||Closed|
2. Written Examinations
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for the English, Chinese and Mathematics written examinations tentatively scheduled on 11 May 2024 (Saturday).
3. Release of Results
Successful applicants will be notified by phone on/before 12 July 2024.
4. Application Fee
An application fee of $50 will be collected for administrative purposes.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- All documents collected will be disposed of after the whole application process.