Student Financial Assistance for the School Year 2022-2023
Student Welfare Fund
- Provides monthly pocket money and lunch subsidy to students in financial need.
Welfare Fund for Special Needs
- Provides subsidy to students in sudden and emergent financial need.
Financial Assistance for Co-Curricular Activities and Extended Learning Programmes
- Provides subsidy to students in financial need to participate in various co-curricular activities and extended learning programmes.
Welfare Fund for Student Activities, Sponsored by Graduates of 1985
- Provides subsidy to students in financial need to participate in various activities.
Sr Maria Carla Support Fund for Spiritual Bliss
- Provides subsidy to students who wish to join spiritual formation activities or programmes.
Sr Amelia’s Fund for Voluntary Services
- Provides subsidy to groups of students who organise service projects.